Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work station chart and beginning of year teacher gift.






I'm going to be using the Debbie Diller workstations, LA and math this year. I have a 1/2 day kindergarten class, and not enough time to do two separate station times so I am going to blend them and have 4 math stations and at the same time 4 LA stations running. I made this work station chart using the station labels from Primary Graffiti.






Like my cohort, I made a version of a back to school teacher gift using the cricut, vinyl, and my Target dollar spot find. I hope my daughter's new teacher enjoys her new treat!









Photobucket

3 comments:

Busy Bees said...

If I was your daughter's teacher I would love the treat!! I love my Cricut, too!!
BusyBees

Sheila said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are my FIRST half day kindergarten blogger I've found. My first that is also doing DD stations/centers! Your idea of doing half literacy and half math going on at the same time is BRILLIANT!!! My brain is now zipping with this possibility! YEA! Thanks so much!!!! I never would have thought of that all on my own. There is only so much that can get done in 2.5 hours.... Question: How will you pull back for mini-lessons when half is doing literacy and half math? Will you mix up the lessons?

Pam and Jess said...

I work with groups on math one day and literacy the next day! Hope that helps!

Post a Comment